Monday, March 20, 2006

Kanaete's first month on the Web

Hi everybody ! I apologise for the lack of updates, but this last 10 days were extremely busy at work. You'll have a Kiroro album soon to make up for the long wait ^_-, I promise...
Today my blog is one month old and, before uploading again for you guys, I thought about posting an open letter just to thank you for your visits and, specially, for the feedback from those that leave messages or comments to the albums. Anybody out there hosting a music blog can tell you that it takes a lot of effort, dedication and patience, but it is all worth it when you realise music is bringing joy to others and you actually get a couple of words from people telling you so. I do want you to drop a line to praise/criticise the music and the artists, tell me a bit about your favorite tracks and hopefully start the discussion and the exchange of information that this blog was conceived for. Your album contributions, of course, are also welcome and I will give you full credit for the music you sent to me. If you don't know how to upload to a free server, tell me so via email and I'll get back to you with the instructions... ^_^
In sum, thanks for the support and keep on letting me know you are out there enjoying Jpop and anime soundtracks ! ^_^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home