Friday, December 01, 2006

Another quick update :-S

Sorry guys, you know this is not the ideal way to do an update like those you are used to if you are regular visitors to this place, but believe me that I've been very busy and didn't have the time or the concentration to write one of my usual rants about a certain Jpop act and their links to anime... :-S Let me just keep this place alive by fulfilling mike's request for the OP of the TV series "Boys Be". The song is "Daijoubu" and, together with its ED "Minna ga Inne", are performed by Aki Maeda.

Download "Daijoubu"
Download "Minna ga Inne"

And I'm sorry, but on the weekend I'm leaving to India... yay ! :-) Two weeks presenting a paper in a workshop and doing some tourism. It'll be my first time in that country and I'm really excited. Wish me luck over there and when I get back home, promise to write the entry on Eureka Seven and on the album that I'm dropping here for you to enjoy during my 14 days of absence... Naomi Tamura's "Thanks a Million ~The singles of Naomi Tamura~". A brilliant compilation for a brilliant singer/songwriter, very popular in the fandom after performing 2 OPs for Magic Knight Rayearth (both included in the compilation...).

I hope to come back soon and still find visitors to this place and comments on the music !! :-P
Til then, take care !
AOI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home